Tuesday 14 September 2010

Leeds - Top 10 Places To Go for over thirties




Follow Yorkshireartist on Twitter

Leeds Town Hall, The Headrow, Leeds Centre


                     

Leeds City Art Gallery and Henry Moore Institute, The Headrow, Leeds Centre


                                      
Leeds City Museum, Milleneum Square, Leeds Centre

                                         
Mr Foleys Ale House, The Headrow, Leeds Centre

                                         Crown Buffet (Chinese), Leeds

                                     The Midnight Bell, Water Lane, Leeds


                                         The Victoria, Leeds Centre
                                 
                                        Golden Acre Park, Leeds
See "The Rhinos" play at Headingley Stadium, St Michaels Lane, Leeds 6
                   

                                

Opera in the Park (Temple Newsam House) annually in July


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have always enjoyed problem solving for friends and family and as a teacher for the last 18 years this is part of what I do every day. During the last year I have been rediscovering a passion for writing and I have recently produced a short story and several reviews for my blog www.doctorfinkel.blogspot.com - Places to visit and eat/drink in Leeds, Yorkshire UK. I am also offering my services as a freelance writer.