Saturday 30 October 2010

goodtogo Yorkshire Small World exhibition photosFollow Yorkshireview on Twitter

Bagpuss, Clangers and friends - Small World Exhibition photos

Small World International Short Animation Film Festival
                                                                           


The Soup Dragon and family
The Clanger's musical ship
Bagpuss episode on one of the mini TV screens in the exhibition area.
Bob the Builder episode on the big screen
Original Noggin the Nog artwork used as the basis for the screen idea
Noggin the Nog cut out characters used in the 2D cartoons
 
Follow Yorkshireview on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have always enjoyed problem solving for friends and family and as a teacher for the last 18 years this is part of what I do every day. During the last year I have been rediscovering a passion for writing and I have recently produced a short story and several reviews for my blog www.doctorfinkel.blogspot.com - Places to visit and eat/drink in Leeds, Yorkshire UK. I am also offering my services as a freelance writer.