Saturday 14 May 2011

Yorkshire champagne and dine Thursday May 26th 2011

Follow Yorkshireview on Twitter


The Gray Ox, Huddersfield, is hosting a fantastic Laurent Perrier champagne evening on May 26th. This luxurious evening will feature 6 champagnes from Laurent Perrier, recognized as one of the finest champagne houses in the world. The evening will be hosted by an expert and will include a superb selection of brut, cuvee rose, grand siècle, ultra brut, vintage 2000 and demi sec matched to a delicious 6 course meal.

The Gray Ox is a Gastro Pub which dates back to 1709. It retains many of its original features and is a genuinely wonderful place to eat. The outstanding menu and use of fresh, local produce go a long way to creating the superb dining experience which has made the Gray Ox a ‘food pub of the year’ award winner.
Contact the Gray Ox directly for more details.


The Gray Ox Inn, 15 Hartshead Lane, Liversedge, WF15 8AL

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have always enjoyed problem solving for friends and family and as a teacher for the last 18 years this is part of what I do every day. During the last year I have been rediscovering a passion for writing and I have recently produced a short story and several reviews for my blog www.doctorfinkel.blogspot.com - Places to visit and eat/drink in Leeds, Yorkshire UK. I am also offering my services as a freelance writer.