Friday 15 October 2010

Leeds Light Night pictoral Review, 8.10.2010

Music in the Brotherton, Brotherton Library, University of Leeds

The moving body in the city, Leeds Civic Hall, Milleneum Square

Statues of Leeds wrapped, Leeds Central Library

Leeds Museum

Light at the end of the tunnel, Town Hall, Bridewell corridor

Thanks to Jennie for supplying the photographs. Her favourite activities on the night were the Music in the Brotherton and The Moving Body in the City.



In Association with Amazon.co.uk





Follow Yorkshireartist on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have always enjoyed problem solving for friends and family and as a teacher for the last 18 years this is part of what I do every day. During the last year I have been rediscovering a passion for writing and I have recently produced a short story and several reviews for my blog www.doctorfinkel.blogspot.com - Places to visit and eat/drink in Leeds, Yorkshire UK. I am also offering my services as a freelance writer.