Wednesday 1 June 2011

goodtogo - Favourite easy and delicious recipes to do at home


Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Sauce

175 ml double cream
100 g milk chocolate chopped
100 g smooth peanut butter
3 x 15 ml golden syrup
4 x 15 ml tbsps salted peanuts chopped or left whole

1.  Put cream, chocolate, peanut butter and syrup into a pan and melt over heat stirring now and again. Ready in about 2 minutes.

2.  Pour lavishly over vanilla, chocolate, toffee/caramel flavoured ice cream, even a sponge pudding or just eat on its own.

3.  Sprinkle peanuts over the sauce however you choose to devour it and eat.

This is the best dessert sauce you will ever taste, unless you have an aversion or allergy to peanuts that is. What really seems to add that extra dimension is the sweet, salt, savoury combination. Unbeatable!
Thanks to the one and only Nigella Lawson for this divine recipe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have always enjoyed problem solving for friends and family and as a teacher for the last 18 years this is part of what I do every day. During the last year I have been rediscovering a passion for writing and I have recently produced a short story and several reviews for my blog www.doctorfinkel.blogspot.com - Places to visit and eat/drink in Leeds, Yorkshire UK. I am also offering my services as a freelance writer.