Tuesday 16 August 2011

Reviews Restaurant

Follow Yorkshireview on Twitter

Top Ten Recommended Restaurants, Leeds, Yorkshire, UK

Reviews of Restaurants - You can read about all these restaurants in detail on this blog.

Outside The Cross Keys



French Restaurants

Kendalls Bistro, Leeds City, Leeds

Chinese

Crown Buffet, Gower Street, Leeds 2
China City, Leeds Road, Glasshoughton, Castleford (near Xscape), West Yorkshire WF10

China City, Glasshoughton, near Leeds


Fish and Chips

Nash's, Merrion Street, Leeds LS1
Murgatroyds, Harrogate Road, Yeadon, Leeds LS19

Thai

Sukothai Restaurant, 8 Regent Street, Chapel Allerton, Leeds 7

Italian

Casa Mia Millenium, Millenium Square, Leeds City, Leeds 1

Gastro Pubs

The Mustard Pot, Stainbeck Lane, Chapel Allerton, Leeds 7
The Crosskeys, 107 Water Lane, Leeds City, Leeds LS11

Traditional British with a twist

The Arts Cafe Bar and Restaurant, 42 Call Lane, Leeds City, Leeds LS1
The Birchwood Farm Pub, Colorado Way, Glasshoughton, Castleford WF10 (near Xscape)

Arts Cafe Millionaires Shortbread Sundae


Arts Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have always enjoyed problem solving for friends and family and as a teacher for the last 18 years this is part of what I do every day. During the last year I have been rediscovering a passion for writing and I have recently produced a short story and several reviews for my blog www.doctorfinkel.blogspot.com - Places to visit and eat/drink in Leeds, Yorkshire UK. I am also offering my services as a freelance writer.